Kung Fu Panda 2

I really am not venturing into the foray of movie critquing, I just like to pass good stuff on to people when I come across it.

If you haven't seen the continuing journey of Po the Panda and his friends in the the movie, Kung Fu Panda 2, I would highly (highly!) recommend it.

Not usually being a big fan of animated movies, I loved the first movie and this one is excellent as well. It touches on some deep truths of our journey to who we really are.

We meet Po again as the humorous and squishy "Dragon Warrior" but Po has some deep questions about himself. His dad is a goose who owns a noodle shop. He is a panda.

Where did he come from?

We get to experience Po's journey for the truth of who he really is. His journey is similar to the one we must make and the battles we must face.

Should we believe what others tell us? How do we combat the lies that the evil one constantly whispers in our ears? What do we do when we find our truth?



This movie had me laughing out loud and shedding a few tears as well.

The 3D effects are AWESOME.

loved it, loved it.

Hope you do too....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sister.. I watched the EWTN Life on the ROck but the last part.. and got to be directed to this blog.. acutally, I never blog..this is my first time...

anyways, abt the Kung Fu..I like it to the max! Part 1 and 2.. the moral lessons that it reminded me...

well.. thanks and God bless...

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Information

Long lost blog...

Fr. Santan Pinto, SOLT 1948-2011