Goodbye to Asia

I had to leave Asia early, before our International Assembly ended, so I hope that some of my sisters will send me some pictures to post of what I missed, so you can all share in our gathering. If you ever get a chance to go and visit some part of Asia, do it! I am very grateful to have had this opportunity and it will impact me forever. It was amazing just to see how other people live and how other cultures relate. Wow. I have more information and pictures I will post from some of our earlier experiences in Asia, I really want you to know more about our SOLT Rebirth Center in Thailand that serves drug addicted men and women. That was a profound experience.

So, I leave with you with some parting shots of my trip ;) from Taipei as a typhoon approached. May God continue to bless Asia, its land and people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Information

Long lost blog...

Fr. Santan Pinto, SOLT 1948-2011